Sunday, September 26
About this event
Safety is #1! We will be respecting all COVID-19 safety guidelines as outlined by the CDC and our local department of health.
We understand these details may vary and are always subject to change. If these details change the nature, date, timing of this event and you are no longer interested or able to attend, we will do our best to accommodate.
The current time listed for the run is what is planned, typically IL Brewery Running Series events start anywhere between 10am and 12pm on Saturdays and Sundays. Should the event end up having starting waves, participants already registered will be communicated on how to select their wave.
Come join us at On Tour Brewing Company on Sunday September 26, 2021 for a 5kish course that starts and ends at this awesome West Town taproom. Weave through the surrounding area at whatever pace you like, no matter what there’s a beer waiting for you at the finish line!
What’s included?! All participants receive:
- FREE craft brew from On Tour
- Your choice of a collector’s pint glass or seasonal swag item from the Brewery Running Series
- Your chance to win sweet door prizes, like Brewery Running Series merchandise or a growler to take home
- Access to event festivities, games, goodies and giveaways
- And more!
The Brewery Running Series is all about being active, having fun and giving back to our local community. Since our inaugural event (the Brewery Running Series was founded in Minnesota in 2012), they have been able to donate over $200,000 back to local nonprofits. This event will add to that tally! So not only do you get to a little exercise and enjoy a great beer, you are contributing to their awesome community!
Registration is limited, so sign up today!
- This is an untimed, fun-run. All levels of walkers, runners and joggers are welcome.
- This is an open course, meaning roads will NOT be closed. You are responsible for obeying all traffic laws and regulations.
- Each route is created to start and end at the brewery and to show off the surrounding neighborhood. The course will be marked with arrows to help you know where to go.
- You must bring a valid ID or driver’s license. You do not need to be 21 to enjoy the event, but you must be 21 to enjoy the beer. Please drink responsibly. (Registered, underage participants will receive a token for a FREE non-alcoholic beverage)
- Event is rain or shine! If conditions become unsafe to run, we will still hang out and drink beer!
- There will not be a bag check; please plan accordingly and dress appropriately for the weather.
- There is public parking available. Is public transit an option for you? Check and see if there’s an accessible route nearby. We always encourage carpooling and safe, designated drivers.
- Safety is #1! We will be respecting all COVID-19 safety guidelines as outlined by the CDC and our local department of health, including but not limited to:
- Masks required at the taproom at all times, unless otherwise noted.
- Participants to respect social distancing and allow 6′ between themselves and anyone else on the course / trail
- Reduced contact for check in and event goodies at the finish line
Keep an eye out – we will send you all final event details via email the week of this event and share anything else you might need to know.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com